We will not use your information for any purpose that you have opted out of. If you choose to opt out, your email address and contact information will not be sold, rented, or shared with other organizations for commercial purposes or in ways different than what is disclosed in this Policy.
Notice of information collected and disclosed
This Policy tells you, among other things, what information we gather from you through our Web Site, how we may use or disclose that information, and our efforts to protect it.
In connection with your use of our Web Site, we may collect information in three basic ways:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered User of our Web Site, and when you use certain aspects of our Web Site (e.g., entering an email address on a form to send an email from your PlayMazing account).
- We collect information when you register to join PlayMazing by logging into an account that you already have with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter) via our Service. For example, our Service allows you to create an account and login to the Web Site using your Facebook account credentials through Facebook Connect. If you are not currently registered as a User on the Web Site and you click on “Sign in Using Facebook,” you will first be asked to enter your Facebook credentials and then be given the option to register and join PlayMazing.
- When you browse or use our Web Site, technological tools including “Log Data” and “Cookies” collect certain information, as explained in the following section.
Our Web Site does track certain information about the visits to our Web Site. For example, we compile statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors to our Web Site and its individual pages. These aggregated statistics are used internally to improve our Web Site and for product development and marketing purposes generally. Those aggregated statistics may also be provided to advertisers and other third parties. The information that we collect may include some or all of the following:
- Non-Identifying Information.We also collect other information that you provide as part of registration, the operation, and personalization of your account on PlayMazing that cannot reasonably be used to identify or contact you (e.g., without limitation, age and individual preferences) (“Non-Identifying Information”). Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be personally identified or contacted. But the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other Non-Identifying Information (for example, your viewing preferences).
- Log Data.When you visit the Web Site, whether as a registered User or a non-registered User just browsing, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as the browser type or the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Service, pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, information you search for on our Service, access times and dates, and other statistics.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the Web Site. We use the personal identifying information you voluntarily provide to register you as a user of the Web Site, to administer Web Site usage and monitor traffic-levels, and to contact you regarding your reason for visiting the Web Site and to ask you about improvements we can make to our Web Site and our services, if necessary. We also may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Web Site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Unless you ask us not to, we may use your e-mail address to contact you directly regarding specials, services, products or information that we believe interest you.
From time to time, we may also disclose information to fulfill certain legal and regulatory requirements or if we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is legally required or necessary to protect others’ rights or to prevent harm.
Any information, communications, and material you send to this site or to us by e-mail are on a non-confidential basis. We are free to use and reproduce any such information freely, and for any purpose whatsoever. Specifically, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products. Any information you send to this site must be truthful, not violate the rights of others and be legal.
You may choose to restrict our use of your information. If you are a user of our Web Site or services, you may restrict distribution of your information by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website and indicating such restrictions.
If you receive communications from us that you do not want to receive, you can opt-out from receiving these communications by specifically telling us to stop sending them to you.
You may also “opt-out” entirely from providing personal information to us by not registering on our Web Site. You may also choose at a later date to have us delete any data we have about you or express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Please note, our Web Site does require registration in order to use the Web Site. If you choose not to register or provide certain information, the Web Site will not be available for your use.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) linked to your PlayMazing account, then you may de-link the SNS account in the “preferences” section in your account settings.
Onward Transfer (Transfers to Third Parties)
We will apply the “Notice of Information Collected and Disclosed” and “Opt-Out” policies discussed above in the event we propose to disclose your information to a third party. If we propose to disclose your information to a third party that is acting as our agent or on our behalf, we will ensure that the third party has agreed to assure adequate protection of your information.
For your security, Account access on our Web Site may be encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer Protocol (“SSL”) technology on both the client and server end by selecting the secure server option when prompted to do so. This Web Site takes every reasonable precaution to protect our users’ information. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. We are a PCI compliant company, meaning that we follow The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) – a set of requirements designed to ensure that all companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
When users submit sensitive information via the Web Site, your information is protected both online and off-line. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Please note that e-mail may not be encrypted and cannot be considered a secure means of transmitting sensitive information. We will never ask you to submit your financial data, such as your credit card account numbers, via e-mail.
Your account containing your information is password protected. Only those who log on with your password can access your account. We have taken appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please remember that you play a valuable part in security as well. Your password to access your account should never be shared with anyone. After you have finished using the Web Site, you should log off and exit your browser so no unauthorized persons can use our Web Site with your name and account information. Furthermore, if you provide any information to parties who operate web sites that are linked to or from our Web Site, different rules may apply to their collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such other sites before revealing any sensitive or personal information. Regardless of the precautions taken by you or by us, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. We cannot ensure or warrant the ultimate security of any information you transmit.
We make every effort to ensure that your information is reliable for the use you intend, and that it is accurate, complete, and current. To assist us in ensuring that your information is relevant on an on-going basis for its intended purposes, we encourage you to update your information as frequently as is necessary. We may periodically send you a notice asking you to update your information.
A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your computer’s hard drive when you visit those sites. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID that a web site uses to track the pages you have visited. When you register at the Web Site, we may use a cookie to store a unique, random user ID. We do not store passwords or any personal information about you. We may use this ID to identify you anonymously in our database and to track information while you are on our Web Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Cookies also enable you to enter the Web Site as a registered user without having to log on each time.
We are concerned about the safety of children and their use of the Internet. The Web Site is not directed at children under the age of 13 and does not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If we receive actual knowledge that we have received such personal information without the required verifiable parental consent, we will delete the information from our database as soon as we practicably can.
Effective Date and Future Changes
Application of This Notice
This Notice applies only to the information collected by us from the users of our Web Site. It does not apply to information collected by us in any other way, including offline.
Please read this Policy carefully and feel free to contact us by sending us a message by firstname.lastname@example.org or at www.indoorplayllc.com. You can also contact us by US Mail at Indoor Play, LLC, 13450 N. Hwy 183, Suite 107, Austin, TX 78750 | USA if you have any inquiries, complaints or questions regarding its contents. Indoor Play LLC, is the corporate owner and operator for all PlayMazing business.